Subfloor Lowering Kit
for Barrier Free, Curb-less, and ADA showers
Perfect for ADA Showers (American Disability Act) that need wheelchair access.
Get that chic modern shower that you’re looking for.
Joist Brackets (x15) Wood Screws (x81)
Wall Brackets (x6) Joist Hanger Nails (x36)
- One Kit lowers up to 24SF
- Max Bracket spacing 36″ OC
- Designed for I-Joists, but also works with dimensional joists
- Avoid Joist penetrations and need for web stiffeners
- Wall brackets can be bent and used in different locations as needed
- 2×4’s can be ripped down for thicker sub-floors
- Use of adhesive at bracket seats and subfloor recommended
You supply the 2×4 lumber that will sit on the brackets. We recommend structural grade 2 or better douglas fir, larch or pine.
Perfect for I-Joists because you install the bracket on top of the I-Joist. Instead of attaching the 2×4 support to the side of the I-Joist.